Friday, 29 August 2008
Penang Chief Minister and DAP Secretary-General has been urged to expose and tell the people of Penang who was the culprit who had sabotaged Penang’s investment opportunities by informing the federal government to scrap the second Penang bridge project.
The culprit who is also currently an Umno state assemblyman and former state executive councilor in the previously toppled BN state government had earlier urged the federal government to scrap the second bridge project.Prior to that, the said Umno state assemblyman had also called on the federal government to scrap and withdraw all mega projects and development plans for Penang state after their 8 March general election defeat to mark its revenge on the voters.As much sabotage and spoilt has been done on the Penang investment plans and opportunities, job opportunities in the state are also soaring.
Therefore, the said Umno state assemblyman should come out and apologize to the people of Penang for sabotaging the state’s economy. This person, whom we called “YB” is out there aiming to destroy the economy and livelihood of our people, thus threatening the security well-being of our neighborhood and this has to be stopped.We urged the state government to take stern action and demand for public apology for what he had done onto us and stop his further sabotage plans.